To enroll in Uber for Business, your company must have:
- A unique, corporate email domain (example: email@example.com). You can’t use a personal email address (Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, etc.).
- A valid credit card. Some locations offer prepayment. Many countries allow monthly billing (via credit card or bank transfer) if your business qualifies.
- Web access. Since the admin dashboard is accessed from a web browser, you don’t need to install software.
If you’re having trouble creating your Uber for Business account, make sure you:
- Signed up with a business email address (personal addresses won’t work)
- Verified your business email address (check your spam folder)