This article applies to employee travel and meal programs, Uber Central, and Uber Vouchers.
To create a program:
- Navigate to Programs
- Click a program template beneath Popular Programs or build your own
- For employee travel and meal programs, set the rules you want people to follow when using this program
- Click Next to save your program. Your program will show as inactive beneath Your Programs.
- Select your new program to edit the program name and description and to select the groups this program applies to. You can also create a new group.
- Click Save Changes. Users will receive an email either inviting them to join the company account or, if they’re already on the account, letting them know they can access a new program.
- When you’re ready, activate your program by clicking the toggle button
Employee travel and meal programs will apply automatically if a rider’s trip or order is in policy. If more than one program applies to a trip/order, the user is prompted to choose a specific program under the Select a trip purpose screen when they request a ride or order a meal.
For Uber Central and Uber Vouchers, programs enable coordinators to access the dashboards.