For help with managing groups for your business account, see the sections below.
To create a new group:
- Go to the People tab and click Groups in the upper right
- Click Create group
- Choose which programs this group will be able to access or add a new program
For example, to give a coordinator access to arrange rides for others or create vouchers, select Uber Central or Uber Vouchers. This will ensure only the people in that group can sign in to and access the Uber Central/Uber Vouchers dashboard.
- Name your group and create a group description
- Click Next to finish creating the group
On Uber Health accounts, all groups will be able to access the Uber Health dashboard. You won’t need to give specific groups access.
To delete a group:
- From the People tab, click Groups in the upper right
- Select the group you want to delete
- Click the ellipsis icon next to the group name
- Click Delete Group to immediately delete your group
You can only delete groups that don’t have any people associated with them. If there are members in a group, you’ll need to remove the members from that group before you can delete it.
To update which programs a group can access:
- From the People tab, select Groups on the left
- Choose the group you want to update access for
- Click the toggle button on a program to give or remove access for that group. Each group can access multiple programs.
To change the group a person is in:
- From the People tab, select the person you want to update
- In the Edit Details pop-up, click the Group dropdown
- Select the group you want that person to be in. Each person can only be a member of one group.
- Click Save
You can also change groups in bulk using CSV upload.