You can add, remove or edit all of the people in your account (including admins and coordinators) in one step by importing an updated CSV file.
To add or remove employees in bulk:
- Create a spreadsheet with all of the people you need to add or remove. You can download a CSV template here.
- Save the spreadsheet as a CSV file to your computer
- From your dashboard, select People on the left and then Import
- Upload your CSV and select whether you want to add or remove the list of people in the spreadsheet from your account.
- Click Next. You’ll receive a confirmation email once the change is applied to your list.
To edit employee information in bulk:
- From your dashboard, select People on the left
- Select Export to export the employee roster. This will ensure that you’re working from the most recent list of employees. You can download an example CSV roster template here.
- Download the CSV roster when it’s ready (you’ll receive an email)
- Open the spreadsheet and update the information as needed. You can bulk change:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Manager Reviewer (employee travel programs only)
- Save the revised CSV to your computer
- Return to People and click Import
- Upload your revised CSV and click Next. You’ll receive a confirmation email once the change is applied to your list.
You can’t change email addresses in bulk. If you need to change an email, delete the person and re-add them.