See the sections below for help with:
To add someone to your business account:
- From the People tab, click Add People
- Choose a group (one you’ve already made or create a new group)
- Complete the required fields and click Invite
The person you added will receive an email invitation to join the account. You can check employee activation status from the All dropdown on the People tab.
For security reasons, you can only add people with the same email domain (email@example.com) as the person who set up your organization’s account.
To remove someone from your business account:
- From the People tab, use the search bar to find the person you want to remove
- Check the box next to the person you want to remove
- Click the bin icon to remove the selected employee(s)
To remove multiple people at once, check the box next to each person you want to remove and click the bin icon.
To delete someone who has admin access, you’ll need to remove their admin access before you delete them.
To update someone’s information:
- From the People tab, select the person you want to edit
- In the Edit Details pop-up, make the necessary changes
- Click Save
If you need to change someone’s email, delete and re-add them.