Uber Central lets you book rides for clients, guests or employees on mobile, tablet or desktop.
To order a ride:
- Sign in to central.uber.com or select Arrange Rides at the top of the admin dashboard. Only admins can access Uber Central from the dashboard. Coordinators must go to central.uber.com.
- In the menu to the left, choose a pickup option for your rider:
- Now: Your rider will be picked up immediately
- Flexible: Your rider will receive a text link that allows them to request a ride when they’re ready (the link will expire at 11:59pm on the day you select)
- Provide the rider information, pickup and dropoff locations and vehicle class. You must add the rider’s mobile phone number to ensure they receive a text message with the trip details.
- Select the button at the bottom of the menu to request or schedule the ride, or Save as draft to save the ride request.