Refer to the information below when someone you arranged a trip for has an issue.
Rider can’t find the driver
Make sure to give the rider specific details (if necessary) about the pickup location. If they have a smartphone, they can see the driver’s real-time location from the text link.
If they have trouble finding their driver, they should contact the driver using the contact information they received in the trip details text.
Rider loses an item
If a rider left an item in their driver’s vehicle, they should contact your company to have you contact the driver.
To contact a driver about a lost item:
- Go to Completed beneath Today’s rides
- Select the ride associated with the lost item to expand the ride card
- Click Report lost item and enter your phone number
- We’ll call you to connect you with the driver
If the driver doesn’t answer, leave a voicemail or try again later (they may be on another trip). Your phone number will be anonymized, so the driver won’t be able to call you back.
To pay a driver for their time, a $15 fee will be charged to your account once the lost item is returned.
Driver cancels the trip
Uber Health coordinators will receive emails letting them know the ride has been canceled.
A voucher isn’t working
Firstly, make sure the trip the rider is trying to request meets the parameters you originally set for the voucher. If the voucher still isn’t working, you can edit the voucher program directly from the dashboard.
Rider has a different issue
- Uber Central riders should contact Uber directly through t.uber.com/chelp. This link will be texted to them with their ride information.
- Uber Health riders should contact your healthcare organization if they have an issue. You can then contact support on behalf of the rider via the Request support button on the ride card.
To help prevent issues riders might have, use the resources below: