To order a ride with Uber Central as a coordinator:
- Log into your account through central.uber.com
- Choose the pickup option in the menu on the left for your rider –
- Now: Your rider is picked up immediately
- Future: Set up a time in the future for your rider to be picked up
- Flexible: Send your rider a text link that lets them order a ride when they’re ready (the link expires 12 hours from the send time)
- Fill out the rider information, pickup and dropoff locations, and vehicle class
- Click the button at the bottom of the menu on the left to request or schedule a ride OR save your ride request as a draft.
Important: You must add the rider’s mobile phone number because they will receive an SMS text message with trip details.