If you received an error message when trying to add your credit card information, follow the steps below.
- Ensure that you have added all credit card information correctly. A few reminders:
- The security code for AMEX is 4 digits while others are 3 digits
- The card number for AMEX is 15 digits while others are 16 digits
- The issuing bank’s country must be selected from the dropdown
- A zip or postal code is required in the US and Canada
- Ensure you’re adding a valid credit card. Debit cards, virtual cards, and prepaid cards aren’t supported. Paytm is accepted only in India. To use a payment method other than credit cards, reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Contact your bank to check if they’re blocking the authorization hold, or if there are any restrictions on the account. We issue a $250 (varies by currency) authorization hold to validate your card. This pre-authorization will be voided immediately and won’t ever be completed.
There may be an outage with our communications with the bank. Please wait one hour and try entering your payment details again.