To connect your company’s expense management system to Uber for Business:
- Open the Uber app and tap the menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Select Payment and then Add Business Profile.
- Tap the Get Started button and enter your business email. Note: The email you enter must match the email you use to sign in to your expense management system.
- Follow the prompts to enter your payment information and report frequency preferences.
- Choose your expense management provider from the list and tap Complete.
Your trip receipts will automatically upload to your expense management system after each ride.
If you have any issues adding your expense management account to Uber for Business, please contact your expense management company.